For any additional information please contact us directly:
Dr. Christopher Große
Tel.: +49 89 998421-0
Fax: +49 89 998421-11
Munich, July 29, 2014 – Allgeier SE (ISIN DE0005086300, WKN 508630) is launching a share repurchase program. At its meeting today, the company’s Executive Board passed a resolution to approve this program. This program will run initially until April 30, 2015. This resolution is based on the authorization to purchase the company’s own shares pursuant to Section 71 (1) subsection 8 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG), which was approved by the company’s Shareholders’ General Meeting on June 17, 2014.
Allgeier SE holds a total of 67,291 treasury shares today. This corresponds to 0.74% of the share capital.
In particular, the acquired treasury shares are to serve the purpose that the company can utilize such shares as consideration when purchasing companies or interests in companies.
The share purchase program comprises the following key aspects:
– Volume of up to 800,000 ordinary shares (8.82% of the share capital)
– Acquisition through the stock market
– Execution by a bank which performs the purchases independently while complying with a maximum purchase price
– Compliance with the regulations of the German Stock Corporation Act and the German Securities Trading Act (in particular, Section 20a of EC Directive No. 2273/2003)
– Conclusion of the program on April 30, 2015